These Holiday Roasted Veggies are the perfect plant-based side dish for all your festive dinner parties in the weeks to come, starting with Thanksgiving! This recipe is simple and elegant with colorful butternut squash, pearl onions and brussel sprouts, roasted with fresh thyme and apples.
Holiday Roasted Veggies
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled and chopped into cubes
- 1½ lbs brussel sprouts, ends chopped off and halved
- 2 lbs pearl onions, peeled and halved
- 2 apples, chopped into cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and add the vegetables. Bake until veggies are cooked through and golden on the outside, about 30-40 minutes. Enjoy!
Join a conversation on Facebook